Tuesday, July 21, 2026

July Amazon Picks


I haven't done one of these in a while, so I have quite a few finds that I've hung onto over the last few months to share! 

- I just ordered another Lip Stain. It's my favorite in the color Sugey Girl. It's just a very natural 'your lips but better' shade. It's perfect to swipe on when I am getting ready in the morning. It dries in truly one or two seconds, and once it does, it doesn't really feel like anything is on my lips, so I like to top with a balm or gloss. It really does last a long while!

- I have something so similar to this Rattan Elephant Table that I got here in Pittsburgh at a consignment sale! I love it. 

- We made a big batch of watermelon cocktails this weekend when we hosted my family. The one thing we realized we didn't have was a fine-mesh strainer to strain the watermelon juice! I just ordered this set of 3! 

- This Quick Stitch Tool adds a stitch to anything in seconds! I've had several instances in the last year or two in which I sooo wish I had this on hand! 



- I loved the Natura Bisse eye cream, but it was so pricey! I tried this Illuminating Eye Cream, and not only is it much less costly, but I actually prefer it as it covers up my dark circles better! The tube is small, but a little goes a long way, so the tube seems to never end! 

- This Rug is a great price and looks like the perfect neutral rug! The reviews are good! 

- I just got a weighted blanket and love it so much. I'm curious about this Weighted Eye Mask. I think I might like it! 

You can find me on ShopMy, where I link all of my outfits, favorite finds, home decor, beauty, and more! I am constantly updating it with the latest! You can also follow me on the LTK app. Plus, you are able to access all of my posts, here, on my website! 

This content may contain affiliate links; when you click the link and make a purchase, I may receive a commission (at no cost to you).

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure