Friday, July 31, 2026

Weekend Wish List

Some items of note... 

- This is so fun and inexpensive. There are several fun colors to choose from, and it's 25% off right now. 

- Love this Fleece Pullover sooo much, but can't bring myself to buy fleece just yet. 

- I love all of the printed pants that have been released over the past several months, including these Printed Pants. I love the colors and the print. However, they're $450! I think I draw the line around $250 for something like this. So I'm the wrong audience for these pants, but I just love love them. 

- This Silver Shell Clutch is SO fun! Silver and tassels are really having a moment lately, and this one actually looks like it would hold a decent amount of stuff! 

- We are thinking about going to Keeneland this fall, and this Equestrian Dress would be perfect with boots! The coolest part of this dress is its detachable cape. 

- These Mini Olive Earrings are adorable and would make a cute gift for a martini lover. They are 25% off.
Some items of note... 

- I've had this Printed Dress tab open for a very long time. It's so cute. It also comes in solid colors. 

- This Handbag is timeless and elegant. It comes in a classic brown shade, but I think this green hue, while not as versatile as brown, is really something special. 

- Speaking of green, how perfect are these Green Ballet Flats?! I love seeing ballet flats with an actual heel instead of being completely flat. I find a small heel much more comfortable. 

- Now these Printed Pants are cute and much less costly than the pair up top! I ordered them and will share once I get them! 

- This Fringed Scarf is a good La Double J look for less! 


For your weekend reading, here are blog posts you may have missed from this week:




You can find me on ShopMy, where I link all of my outfits, favorite finds, home decor, beauty, and more! I am constantly updating it with the latest! You can also follow me on the LTK app. Plus, you are able to access all of my posts, here, on my website! 

This content may contain affiliate links; when you click the link and make a purchase, I may receive a commission (at no cost to you).

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure