I chuckle every time I post this Kindle, I get so many DMs from people asking for a link to the case. I have an 'old' Kindle, and I think when I ordered this many years ago, it was a Prime Deal or something of that nature, where the case came with the Kindle. They sell it now, for the newer Kindles, just not in this stone color.
We stopped in Bristol, TN/VA again this year, and I just love it. The Bristol Hotel is cute and well-done, and the town is adorable. It's the perfect little, charming small town! Blackbird Bakery is a must-go, and we loved the rooftop, Lumac, at the Bristol Hotel.
Does anyone else pack in a bunch of totes vs a roller bag when they travel by car?! I am unsure as to why I do this, but I prefer it!
2027 calendars are starting to roll out! Crazy!
We are having the best time at the lake, and we popped over to Highlands to celebrate our 5th anniversary! It's just the best to unplug a bit, spend lots of time outside, and be with family and friends. It is a special thing we have been doing for decades!
Other than that, I'm starting to think ahead to our Italy trip- what restaurants we should go to, what I should pack, and more! We have a packed social calendar in August, which is a bit surprising as I always think of August as a slower-paced month for us.
Not a lot more to report since we are on vacation, but I'll do a better check-in with you all next week!
Pullover (use code SUMMERWIND20)
Wearing: Lots of casual outfits this week for travel, being by the water, and relaxing!
You can find me on ShopMy, where I link all of my outfits, favorite finds, home decor, beauty, and more! I am constantly updating it with the latest! You can also follow me on the LTK app. Plus, you are able to access all of my posts, here, on my website!
Eating: I'm not a big biscuit person, but every year, the frozen Pillsbury biscuits really are a big hit for morning breakfast sandwiches.
Drinking: I can't tell you the last time I drank lemonade. It's not even something I loved as a child, but I saw this at the grocery store, and something came over me! I had a few sips here and there over a few days, and it was delicious! It tasted so fresh and sweet, but still tart.
Sale: The Baublebar 25% off sitewide sale goes through 8/9. It is 25% off sitewide and 20% off custom items!
Watching: Loved seeing my girlfriend highlight her mom's beautiful Christmas stockings! Their mom is an incredibly talented needlepointer. It was always a treat to visit their home during the holidays and see the stockings on display!
Loving: Do you all know about iPrefer? I thought it was well-known, but I was telling a girlfriend about it the other day because she was asking about our most recent Charleston trip and had never heard of it before. It's a free site where you create an account, book through it, and get benefits (this is not sponsored!!). It's often how I find hotels when we are going to a location we have never been to. We found and booked the hotel we stayed in in Lisbon through iPrefer. The more you book through the site, the more points you earn and can eventually use them for a free night. Though it requires a lot of points for a free night, we haven't gotten there yet, but maybe after our next stay! It's somewhat similar to perks you get when booking with certain credit cards. Usually, I compare the credit card deal vs. iPrefer, and iPrefer often comes out on top. Not all hotels are on there; it's more of a curation. Anyway, we use it often. We just used it for Charleston Place and got a room upgrade, which was nice. I actually had to use their customer service for something pertaining to that reservation, and the service was A+. Do you all know about this site?! Old Edward's used to be on it, but sadly, it isn't anymore!
Loving II: The BB team so kindly gifted me this Striped Case, and I love it! I used it to pack lip products on this trip. It's a smaller size, so it's perfect for daily essentials and fits nicely inside a smaller tote.
Wanting: I still love certain Vera Bradley pieces! This cosmetic train-style case caught my eye and looks like something from 2006! I love that nostalgia! Celisse is my favorite nail polish brand, specifically because you don't need a bottom coat, and it's self-leveling. Anyway, they just launched three new colors, and I am particularly excited about the red! I cannot bring myself to buy these cowboy boots because, for my lifestyle, they are sooo impractical, but maybe this fall is the time?! I have admired them for years! I love the Western look and get so inspired by Ralph Lauren's Western styling; however, I think it can become costumey quickly, so, as a Pittsburgh gal, I try to weave it in very small doses! I would not call the red boots a 'small dose'!! This is a good Loveshack Fancy look at a Zara price point! Love this vest as a transitional piece. Wear it now with a cute skirt or shorts, and as it gets cooler, with pretty black pants. This bag!! I have always loved a touch of leopard/cheetah print, and that bag is so tastefully done! My code SYDNEY15 should still work. These martini glasses are calling my name! This beaded cardigan is stunning.
Pittsburgh: Summer restaurant week begins August 10th through 16th! I haven't done a restaurant week in a while, but I am going to this time around!
Amazon Rec: So curious about this hand soap that is supposed to cut strong kitchen smells like onion or garlic.
You can find more of my Amazon favorites, here on my Amazon page where I am constantly updating it with all of my finds and top picks from home, beauty, fashion, and more!
Smelling: If someone asked me what scents I don't like in perfumes/body lotions/etc. I would explicitly say Vanilla. However, I was sent a PR package from Ontu, and this body lotion is 'vanilla musk'. I thought I would surely not like it. However, it smells lovely. It smells strongly of vanilla, but not like a fake, sickly-sweet smell; it's more of a cozy feeling, almost like almond. It. kind of reminds me of L'Occitaine Almond Shower Oil. I do personally prefer an unscented body lotion, but this scent is lovely. Their schtick is that the ingredients are skincare-level and offer 24-hour hydration. I like the formula; it dries quickly, but I need to use it longer to give it a full review.
Quoting: 'Kindness costs nothing, yet it is often the rarest thing we offer strangers.' // See more of my favorites, here.
This content may contain affiliate links; when you click the link and make a purchase, I may receive a commission (at no cost to you).
















No comments:
Post a Comment