Friday, August 7, 2026

Weekend Wish List

Some items of note... 

- This Black Feathered Clutch is classic but fun all-in-one! It also looks like it has plenty of room for a phone and all the necessities for a night out. 

- Forever eyeing Cowboy Boots!!! Do they make sense with my lifestyle, no? But sometimes that doesn't matter, right?!

- This lightweight Skirt is the perfect transitional piece for August/September, and then you can wear it well into November! 

- This Cream Lace Top is pricey and doesn't feel very 'me', but I really love it. I think it would look so pretty paired with a pair of dark-wash jeans or black trousers for a date-night outfit. 

- The mix of colors on this Scarf is lovely. My code SYDNEY15 should work! 

- This Cotton Plaid Car Coat reminds me of the coat Annie wears in The Parent Trap

Some items of note... 

- I love a good VB find, and this Quilted Cosmetic Case looks like it came straight from 2006, in the best way! 

- Dermstore is doing their big anniversary sale, and this Skincare Set is such a good way to discover products! My code is SUMMERWIND- it doesn't work on everything, though! 

- I think Henry should have his photo in this Chic Dogs Coffee Table Book!!


For your weekend reading, here are blog posts you may have missed from this week:


-

- Lately

You can find me on ShopMy, where I link all of my outfits, favorite finds, home decor, beauty, and more! I am constantly updating it with the latest! You can also follow me on the LTK app. Plus, you are able to access all of my posts, here, on my website! 

This content may contain affiliate links; when you click the link and make a purchase, I may receive a commission (at no cost to you).

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure