Some items of note...
- The cutest little inexpensive Silver Footed Dish that could hold soap or a candle.
- I just love this Lapis Flower Charm. JW makes the most beautiful, unique pieces.
- Just ordered this Black Top. I recently cleaned out my closet. I have so many dresses, jackets, and sweaters, but lack actual everyday tops. I thought this was a good elevated basic.
- I'm in the market for a black daytime bag, and I'm swooning over this Black Bucket Bag. I love the ponyhair texture, and I find that a bucket bag is the perfect style for my life, so I can just toss things in and go!
- This Embroidered Jacket looks like Sea or Bode, but it's under $200!
Some items of note...
- I love the terry material that these Cotton Sweatpants + Matching Pullover are made of. It's so soft and warm, but the fabric isn't thick or heavy. This is such a cute and simple lounge set. I'd definitely wear the Pullover to and from workouts, too!
- I'm such a sucker for anything velvet, and these Velvet Loafer flats paired with a crisp white button-down and dark-wash jeans would be the prettiest outfit. Throw on a sweater over your shoulders to add another layer, and you are set!
- You guys have to check out this Fringe Tiger Stripe Bag!!! It's gorgeous, and the brand has so many unique and fun handbags. It's a new-to-me brand.
- I've been wanting to replace our living room rug, but haven't found the right thing yet. Though, I'm really eyeing this Rug. It is beautiful, and the price is right, but I am a little worried I may need some more color variation for my space!
See last week's Weekend Wish List, here!
For your weekend reading, here are blog posts you may have missed from this week:
-
- Lately
You can find me on ShopMy, where I link all of my outfits, favorite finds, home decor, beauty, and more. I’m always updating it with my latest finds! You can also follow me on the LTK app and browse all of my posts here on my website.
This content may contain affiliate links; when you click the link and make a purchase, I may receive a commission (at no cost to you).

















No comments:
Post a Comment