Monday, October 6, 2014

West End Overlook: Tuckernuck + Club Monaco




Sweater// Leggings (on sale!)// Flats (old, similar here and here

If you've ever been to Pittsburgh, then you've probably been to Mt. Washington. The popular spot to head to is Grandview Avenue... but my real favorite and somewhat of a hidden gem? The West End Overlook. In my opinion, this is where the best view of the city is! 
I headed there one morning with 3 of my best girlfriends from high school. Caroline moved to North Carolina so it was so much fun having her home for the weekend. We grabbed coffees and then took a nice long walk on Grandview Avenue and soaked up the view from the West End Overlook. Since it was chilly, this outfit was the perfect thing to walk around in. No jacket necessary and the leather leggings made me feel 'hip' end edgy ;). See how I styled this sweater last week, too. 
Dress (under $50!)// Bracelet 

It was such a fun morning/afternoon and then we had a great time heading out for the night together. Caroline had never been to one of my favorite Pittsburgh restaurants, Soba, so we headed there for martinis. This is my favorite place for a dirty Hendrick's martini. I don't know what they do, but it always tastes better at Soba!


We also went to Il Pizzaiolo the night before... another favorite of mine. They have the best wine, and when they have the burrata, I about die of happiness. Not to mention the prosciutto arugula pizza. Heaven

 Have a fabulous day! 
Yours, 

5 comments:

Portuguese Prepster said...

sounds like such a great time! you look adorable per usual!

katelyn may said...

I love all of your outfits! You have an incredible sense of style! Such adorable pants!

Xo, Katelyn // asprinkleofkate.blogspot.com

My Life as A Plate said...

A girl after my own heart, sounds like my perfect weekend... Dirty Martinis at Soba and Prosciutto Arugula Pizza from Il Pizzaiolo...yes please! Two of my favorite restaurants.

Dress in Sparkles said...

The chunky sweater with the leather leggings is just perfect! Looks like a fun weekend!

Xo Kylie
www.dressinsparkles.com

Lauren said...

I love your leather pants, I have been thinking about getting a pair for the longest time but I'm not sure if I can pull them off. I really like how they look with the sweater though!

Lauren,
http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure