Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Wall Decor and Custom Framing by Framebridge










Decor:
Similar Couch: 1// 2
 Similar Navy Velvet Pillows: 1//2// 3
Similar Lamps: 1// 2// 3

Outfit:

I'm pretty much finished decorating my new place (with the exception of an area rug)! It definitely took me a full 3 months to get everything settled and another month to make it feel like home. Finding the right pieces of furniture, making it feel like home, etc. was time-consuming but so much fun. 


One of the hardest parts, in my opinion, was choosing what to hang on my walls. I wanted to find art/photos/etc. that reflected my personality, but also things to go with each room and decor. I already had my pride and joy Donald Robertson piece framed by Framebridge earlier this year, so the company immediately came to mind when I found these great ginger jar prints. They pair perfectly with my living room decor and they were a really great price! 

If you aren't familiar with Framebridge, it is a custom framing company and all of the frames are handmade in the USA. The frames are made of solid wood and are custom cut based on your photo/artwork/etc. You can either upload images and they will print them for you or you can send any kind of artwork in! I sent mine in and something that I love is that they send you a prepaid mailer so your piece of artwork makes it to them safe and sound. 

When it arrives finished in the frame, it is packaged perfectly so the frame and your artwork are not damaged. The special touches such as the rubber feet on the back and the supplies (in the cutest branded bag!) to properly hang your new piece of artwork are really appreciated touches. This is definitely a great company to keep in mind the next time you need something framed. Especially since they have so many frames to choose from. From modern to classic, minimalist to ornate, there is something for everyone. I chose the Georgetown frame which is a thinner gold classic wooden frame. The style not only looks beautiful with the prints, but I think they fit in well with my overall classic decor, too.

If you'd like to try out Framebridge for yourself, they have graciously given me a code for Summer Wind readers to save 15% on your first Framebridge purchase. Use code SUMMERWIND15 at checkout!

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Love those paintings! Your place is so cute!

Ashley // MyWellDressedLife.com

Anonymous said...

I've been noticing you are getting thinner and thinner. Have you been losing weight? If so, you should stop.

Lauren said...

Love the prints and the gold frames are the perfect touch!

Lauren,
http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure