Saturday, August 19, 2017

Saturday Shopping 8/19/2017

Happy weekend, everyone! This weekend is a bit of a low-key weekend for me, which is much welcome. Hopefully the weather is nice so I can spend some time lounging by the pool. It's crazy there are only two weekends after that to enjoy the pool! 

I was given these hydrangeas last Friday, so they are about 8 days old and still look fantastic... I have been following the tips I gave in this post and it seriously makes such a HUGE difference. 

In online shopping news, I'm kind of obsessed with this cardigan... it's a little 'much/over the top, but I really think it would look great with jeans and a t-shirt come fall! Scroll through the above widget to see more of my favorites from this week!

In case you missed it...

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure