Monday, November 12, 2018

Gift Guide: Pajama Lover


Gift Guide: Pajama Lover
I might be the biggest lover of pajamas ever. Even better when they match. They're a little luxury and for me, they make me feel put together even when I'm lounging. They're also great if you are on a trip where you are lounging with others so you don't look so sloppy. 

Every year on Christmas Eve, my mom, sister, and I wear matching pajamas (last year's pic!). I'm not sure how long it has been a tradition but it has been for a very long time. It's actually really fun because each pajama set reminds us of a certain Christmas. This year, we are also doing a family trip to New York City, so we are going to wear our pajamas then, too!

Besides that, I think pajama sets make a great gift for anyone on your list. You can really never have enough pajamas and I think a lot of people don't buy themselves nice pajamas so it's a bit of a luxury! 
christmas pajamas

This year I am rounding up a ton of pajamas. I've included all price points and lots of different retailers. I tried to keep most sets under $100! This year, we are leaning toward this gorgeous blackwatch plaid set! And I think we want my dad to match, too, in these pajama bottoms!

Is this something you do with your family? It's a really easy tradition and great for families or any ages and great for big or small families! 

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Love all the plaid ones!

Lauren
http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure