Thursday, August 1, 2019

Lately


This week has absolutely flown by! I have been busy preparing for a vacation all next week. I fully plan on unplugging a bit and limiting my computer time as much as possible so I can truly enjoy myself.

We are off to Georgia to spend the week by the lake and I couldn't be more excited. It's one of my favorite places and I love spending time with friends and family there.

Does anyone else clean before they go on a trip? I try my best to leave my house in the best shape so that it eases me back into 'real-life' once I am home.

In terms of wedding items that have been happening lately, I am SO excited because we received proofs of our wedding suite as well as our save-the-dates. I cannot wait to share more because they are so beautiful! I also just approved a proof for a little 'detail' that I am so excited about- I likely won't share about this detail until after the wedding, but it's sooo good... it's such a tiny little detail, but I think that sometimes that is where the most fun is!

Wearing: I wear these sunglasses all of the time and it looks like these are no longer in stock at most retailers! I am always asked about them so I wanted to share that you can find them here and here!

Drinking: Have any of you ever tried these liquid hydration powder sticks? I'm specifically interested in them for things like long car rides and flights where you want to stay hydrated but going to the bathroom constantly is a big pain. I wonder if these work?!  

Reading: I am so excited about this Ralph Lauren documentary coming soon! 

Sale-ing: If you are looking for beach towels, now is the time to buy because they are on sale at so many places! Check out One King's Lane for good prices and adorable colors! Lands End is another great retailer with beach towels on sale! 

Watching:
 We just saw the Lion King in theaters last Friday and we loved it! We also watched Secret Obsession on Netflix and it was one of the worst movies we have ever seen.

Listening: Have you listened to Chance's new album? I am OBSESSED. My fiancĂ© and I love Chance- it was the first thing we talked about when we met. I didn't know who he was and Andrew told me about him! 

Loving: I am SO excited about this Jackie O style shift dress. I ordered it as well as the top and fingers crossed they are as good in person!

Wanting:  Love this puffer pullover! It's chic and neutral and looks very warm for fall. I am kicking up my workouts this fall so I've been collecting a few new athletic pieces here and there to get me excited and motivated! I am also loving this sweatsuit for lounging around the house. It's very loud (at least for me) but I think that's half the fun of it. 

Pittsburgh-ing: BHLDN just opened in Bakery Square so if you are a bride-to-be, definitely check it out! 

Smelling: This candle is going to be my go-to fall scent. It's so cozy and manly but not heavy or sweet. 

Traveling: Next stop, Georgia!

Quoting: '7.7 billion people in the world. Don't let the opinion of one stop your growth.' // See more of my favorites, here. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I haven’t used that hydration product, but my husband and I love Nuun electrolyte tablets. You can get them near the protein and vitamin powders at Whole Foods. The Nuun tablets work! We both travel a lot and always pop them in a water bottle bottle when we arrive at our destination. Some of the tablets have caffeine, so read the package carefully if you want to avoid that!

RoyallyPink said...

Liquid IV is amazing! I've used them when I was sick and hungover and felt better immediately. It was like magic. I couldn't recommend them enough for when you're feeling a little under the weather or just need the extra hydration! They make all the difference.

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure