Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Shopbop Cyber Week Sale Favorites



Shopbop Cyber Week Sale Favorites
Shop the Collage:


Shopbop is having their big Cyber Week Sale! It's a tiered spend discount:

Shopbop Buy More, Save More
Code: MORE19
15% off orders of $200+
20% off orders of $500+
25% off orders of $800+

I am highlighting some favorites that I have and love as well as a few newer items that I am eyeing. You'll notice a lot of these pieces are things I have heavily featured in the past. There is a lot on the Shopbop that is on sale, which is amazing, but I was very selective in what I wanted to feature that I thought were fabulous items that I get so much use out of! You can see my reviews for the items I own down below! 

I wrote an entire blog post about Ferragamo varas and varinas, here. I love them. My sister loves them, my mom loves them. They are a classic, ladylike shoe and so darn comfortable. I could not recommend them more! 

This is such a cute headband and really polishes up any outfit. The bow is adorable and very ladylike. It's a pricey accessory so a sale like this is the time to scoop it up. This would make a very nice Christmas gift for someone who seems to have everything! I love the navy grosgrain one! 

I have 3 pairs of these Ultraboost sneakers in all different colors. I really want the pink color. They are the best for wearing running errands but also are great for working out. I wear them to Orange Theory! They run true to size, if anything size down because of the stretch! 

One of my go-to pieces. This looks really great under a blazer for a work look and will keep you much warmer than a traditional blouse. I also love it paired with jeans and sneakers for a casual look. You can dress it up with black pants like I have above for work, too. It's just a really nice, classic piece. It runs true to size. 

One of my all-time favorite closet staples. Whether you wear it as a scarf with a winter coat, a wrap for a formal event, or a blanket on the plane, this is truly the best and most luxurious item. I have many in all different neutral colors! They're pricey so only buy them when they go on sale! 

These are my go-to sneakers for casual outfits. They are so insanely comfortable and such a classic, preppy wardrobe staple. They run true to size. I like the look of them as they age and get dirty (since that's inevitable with white shoes) but if you like bright white sneakers, you can toss these in the wash for a quick clean up. 

These are the most similar to my favorite Lake Pajamas as you can get. They are pima cotton just like the Lake pajamas which is that super soft, luxurious feeling cotton. You can read a full review on the pajamas here. They run true to size. Sometimes I size up in pajamas for a loose fit, but these in y regular size small are plenty roomy! 

This is one of my very favorite sweaters. I wear it SO much. It's so soft and a beautiful, thick cashmere weave. It has a slight funnel neck which is flattering and the shape of the body of the sweater is relaxed and has a swing style. It's meant to fit oversized for a casual look. I am wearing a size small, but because of the oversized nature of it, you could definitely size down. I put the blue color on my wish list

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure