Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Sale Alert: Serena and Lily Cyber Week Sale

Sale Alert: Serena and Lily Cyber Week Sale
One of my favorite home brands, Serena and Lily, is hosting a big sale where you can take 25% off everything in-store and online (a few exclusions, but not many). The sale is 11/26-12/1.

Sale Alert: Serena and Lily Cyber Week Sale
Eurosham (can also be used as throw pillow) 

Sale Alert: Serena and Lily Cyber Week Sale
I partnered with Serena and Lily last month to share our guest room. If you haven't checked out that post, you should because pretty much everything we used is included in the sale. The before and after is also a pretty big jump and I am so excited to host guests in it this weekend! 

I ended up loving this Quilt and these Euro Shams so much, I got them for the master bedroom, too. The quilt and shams are SO soft and the weight is perfect- not too heavy but not too light and such high quality. 
With the sale going on, it was the perfect time for me to get wallpaper. I have chatted about this a lot on instastories and on here! We have been in this house for a little over 6 months and it has taken me FOREVER to choose wallpaper. It's so ironic now because the wallpaper I ended up ordering was the wallpaper I used in my original inspiration collage that I made before we even moved into the house! It's so nice to get something like this with a discount because we needed EIGHT rolls just for the powder room. Crazy, I know, but our installer said it is because we have such high ceilings. 

I'm so excited that our wallpaper guy (is there a technical term for this?!) will be installing it in January! Now to find a sconce... I love this one but think I want something in polished nickel or chrome.
I also ended up ordering this tall rolling hamper because it's so attractive. My fiancĂ© and I each keep dirty clothes baskets in our master walk-in closet but we didn't have a separate basket for linens and towels. Our washer and dryer is in a closet on our top floor with the bedrooms which is seriously the BEST but there isn't an area out in our hallway/landing to hide a laundry basket. Therefore, I felt OK with this pretty basket sitting out when necessary and we can wheel it away and out of sight when needed. 

I'm debating on whether or not I should get this rattan cart, too? There is a small blank area that needs something just like this in our dining area and with 25% off it comes down to under $340! Cyber week is the time to get anything pricey that deals with your home because it's rare that things like this go on sale! Thank you to Serena and Lily for partnering on this post. All opinions are my own. 
More I Love:

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure