Wednesday, August 26, 2020

10 Fall Recipes I Want to Try


I went into Giant Eagle (our local grocer here in Pittsburgh) and they were stocked with all things fall! Pumpkin items, butternut squash, etc. It got me so excited for fall flavors so I started to save some recipes that I definitely want to try in the coming months! 


Pumpkin crunch cake// This seems similar to my go-to cherry crunch recipe. SO easy and the flavors sound incredible. 

Sausage stuffed acorn squash// My dad made something similar for us years ago and it was seriously one of the best things I have ever had!

Cranberry Rosemary One Pan Chicken// YUM! I don't diet, but I do try to cut back on bread/pasta/rice/etc. during the weekdays so I appreciate a recipe heavy on the meat, veggies, and fats. 

French Onion Chicken// French onion soup is one of my most favorite foods ever so I love this take on the traditional soup recipe. 

Slow Cooker Beef Bourguignon// YUM! My mom always made this growing up and it is so cozy. The perfect Sunday meal during the fall. 

Butternut Squash and Sausage Stuffed Shells// Ok yum!! I am not a huge stuffed shell person but I think this take on the traditional Italian dish sounds delicious! 

Garlic Spinach Stuffed Spaghetti Squash// I love spaghetti squash SO much and it's one of the few 'healthy' noodle substitutes that my fiancé actually likes, too, so we eat a ton of spaghetti squash! This recipe is dairy-free, so I'm going to take the recipe and use real cheese rather than a dairy-free substitute. We definitely don't do dairy-free in this house, haha!

Brussel Sprout Gratin// Bacon, gruyere cheese, and Brussels! What is not to love? 

Sweet Potato Shepherds Pie// I haven't had sweet potatoes in so long so this recipe is calling my name! 

Cabbage sausage skillet// Cabbage is one of my favorite foods so I am always looking for cabbage-heavy recipes. YUM! 

2 comments:

Kelly C said...

Yum! These sound so good! I'll have to try some of these. I looked for fall flavors at TJs last week and haven't seen any yet. Can't wait for all the fall goodies!

Unknown said...

I have made those stuffed shells and they’re a fan favorite! I’ve served them at my
Book club too and everyone loved it!

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure