Saturday, November 21, 2020

Saturday Shopping

Happy weekend, everyone! We are less than a week away from Thanksgiving, which is just crazy to me. That also means Cyber week is commencing. So I am rounding up my favorites, per usual with Saturday Shopping but I also wanted to highlight some of the earlier sales. 

My favorite vitamin C serum is currently 20% off. It rarely goes on sale and I try to buy a bottle whenever it is on sale because it is expensive. But it truly evens out my skin tone, helps to reduce fine lines and helps with acne scarring and redness. Vitamin C (regardless of brand) is one of my holy grail skincare products as that is what has always made such a big difference in my skin. 


Club Monaco is 30% off everything as their Black Friday sale is already live. I loved boiled cashmere and Club Monaco has a good selection of classic pieces

Williams Sonoma is doing an early Black Friday where you can get up to 50% off on select items. We have these old fashioned glasses and my fiancĂ© LOVES them. I truly can't believe the price! Pottery Barn is also under the same umbrella so they also have a page of items up to 50% off for their Early Black Friday sale! 

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure