Wednesday, February 9, 2022

My Starter Pack

I'm sure many of you know what a 'Starter Pack' is when used kind of as a slang/meme/pop culture term. For those who don't, it's kind of like a satirical frivolous way to stereotype someone. 

My husband and I were talking about this a few months ago and we jokingly put together my 'starter pack'. We were belly laughing at this and as funny as it was, my husband was right on about me, haha! 

So without further ado, here is my Sydney starter pack... 

Henry
Black Coffee
Gin Martinis 
Taco Bell
Bruster's Ice Cream
Goyard Tote 
Orange Theory
Nancy Meyers Movies
Cashmere 
Diamond bracelets
Pickles
Sushi/Little Tokyo
Plates

My sister said she would like to add on with...
Blue and White
'A sandwich with a lot of toppings and condiments
Champagne 

Then at the end of the conversation, Callie (my sister) said 'basically your starter pack should just be pickles and blue and white'. Which really gave me a laugh. Anyone that knows me knows I LOVE pickles. I put pickles on everything, I always ask for extra pickles, and I eat pickles at least once per day. 

Ok then the real kicker here is the CABBAGE. When I was making this collage, I texted my sister and husband that I had one more empty space in my collage to fill, what one thing would they add? And they BOTH said cabbage. I freaking love cabbage. 

I'm curious- what would be on yours?!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this and currently mentally working on mine! I think Samantha/Bewitched is missing from yours tho….(and who knew about cabbage! I thought you meant cabbage pottery/plates until I saw the real deal cabbage! 🤣)

Laura Baker Busic said...

HAHA I love this!!

Anonymous said...

Such a fun post! Curious to know... What is your favorite Bruster's flavor?

Kelly C said...

This made me giggle, and now I' thinking of my own. But I agree with above, I am curious what's your favorite Bruster's flavor? I think that could a blog post all on its own.

Annaliese said...

Oh my gosh this is too cute! I think you nailed it. I totally want to copy this haha!

xoxo A
www.southernbelleintraining.com

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure