Monday, March 21, 2022

Saks Friends and Family Sale






Shop the Look:
Today I am so excited to be partnering with Saks to share some pieces that I love! Saks has so many beautiful things and is the best spot for gorgeous dresses for all sorts of occasions. 

I personally have a lot on my social calendar for the next few months. Easter is just a few weeks away, my sister's shower is right around the corner, I have a few trips planned, my sister's wedding, a friend's wedding, and my birthday in April. A lot of occasions for dresses, that's for sure! 


I saw this dress and immediately knew I had to order it! Not only is the blue and white floral print right up my alley but I can never resist a dress with a full skirt. The bows at the shoulder (which are fully adjustable) were icing on the cake! This beautiful blue and white floral print is also available in a top

I wore this on our trip to Charleston and it got me so excited for spring temperatures up north! This dress is such a good Easter dress option. Some more great Easter ideas? 

- Love this yellow floral print and midi length. 

- I love the textured floral appliqué on this dress.

- A classic that you can wear again and again. I love the square neckline and the solid navy is so elegant!  

- A stunning white lace dress perfect for Easter or, a great option for a bride-to-be for a shower!

- Sophisticated in bubble gum pink! 

Today kicks off Saks Friends and Family Sale! You can take 25% off new arrivals, 20% off jewelry, plus 10% Off beauty & fragrance. Use Code BEAUTY10. Some exclusions apply. This sale goes through March 29th! 

More Dresses That I Love:

Thank you to Saks for sponsoring this post. All opinions are my own! 

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure