Sunday, September 13, 2009

Fall for corduroys!

Wide whale corduroys are a preppy fall staple that you can't go wrong with. They are timeless, can be colorful if you choose, and have been around for ages. I know my mother and father still have pairs from when they were in college. Plus the biggest bonus in my book is that they are extra comfortable and warm too! Here are some corduroys that I am loving for this fall:Vineyard VinesMurray's Toggery Shop (lots of different prints to choose from)Ralph Lauren

I can't find a picture to put on here, but Talbots has so many colors to choose from. My Favorite color is red berry. Wouldn't it look great with a pretty navy blue sweater?

J. Crew (on sale!)
Brooks Brothers (I love the cut of these)
Lands End (I am ordering these as soon as the cool weather hits! If you can't tell they have embroidered ducks. Perfect!)

Have a wonderful, preppy filled day!
Yours,
sCe

17 comments:

Rachel said...

Agreed! I bought the cutest corduroy skirt from jcrew. I love it!

Anonymous said...

oh I love those!!! hope you have a great week! = )

College Belle said...

I love that Vineyard Vines skirt! So cute and would look great with a pair of riding boots!

Mrs. Fabulous said...

LOVE the skirt!! Totally cute!

The Mothership Abroad said...

I really like the Vineyard Vines skirt!

Southern Champagne Wishes said...

Oh, they are all so pretty! I love the VV skirt! I also adore the Brooks Brothers pair and the J.Crew pair is the absolute perfect color. Of to peruse them online!

allison said...

I really like the colored ones from Talbots. I thought of you the other day when I picked up a Lily sleep dress.

Kate said...

I have the VV skirt on my wishlist!

Bridges and Bites said...

I LOVE cords! Especially pants. I know that Gap has theirs 15 dollars off right now, but the J.Crew ones are irresistible!

Caroline said...

Oh la la! Those are all so cute! i love the VV Skirt!

Headbands and Hand Bags said...

I love a good pair of cords! I have scored a few good pairs at the J Crew outlet recently, can't wait for the cooler weather to pull them out!

Black Labs and Lilly said...

Love it all! Corduroy is one of my favorite things about fall!

Caroline said...

I love cords...they are one of my favorite fall fashion staples. I think my new ones this year will be the cropped slim leg ones from J Crew...paired with flat sandals, sling backs, or tucked into riding boots I think they'll do my wardrobe good.

Anonymous said...

Those are all so cute! I love the whales!

Posh Peach said...

So cute! The Vineyard Vines skirt will be perfect for the less-than-cool Florida weather down here.

GingerSnap said...

I love that skirt with the whales...how darling!

Gerri Ward said...

OMG! I luv the jcrew skirt,it's solely SIMPLE ELEGANCE!!!:)

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure