Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Tommy Hilfiger: The Ultimate Tailgate

Personally, I have never been a huge fan of Tommy Hilfiger. He has some very nice clothes, and I won't lie and tell you I don't own anything TH. I, in fact, have many TH pieces and love them. However, most of his clothing is very logo oriented. He likes to plaster his logo on anything and everything and I am not a fan of that. I really don't like when any company makes it their priority to draw attention to their logo, and TH is definitely one of the big contenders in this category along with brands such as Tory Burch and Polo (but of course, I still love most of their things).
Well let me tell you, Tommy's latest fall 2010 campaign has caught my eye big time. I know there has been a big buzz about this campaign in the media which is rightfully so, because is is just perfect! The  whole campaign is centered around a fictitious, large, preppy family. There are many beautiful pictures of the "family" tailgating with an accoutrement of plaids,  trenches, sunglasses, and pops of primary colors.
What do you think of the newest Tommy Hilfiger campaign? Have a fabulous day!
Yours,
sCe



8 comments:

Sassy In The South said...

I agree, I've seen some cute TH things lately. Can't wait to take a peek at his entire fall collection.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE this campaign, its so brilliant. I don't have a ton of TH but do like the store usually.

Buckhead Belle said...

Totally agree. I am loving his fall ad campaign. So collegiate chic!

katmcd said...

I love the campaign. I was just in his DC store and it is such a perfect fall line.

Southern Champagne Wishes said...

I saw one of these ads in a magazine last week and was very surprised and pleased! I agree the logos are usually waaaaay too much, but this collection looks great!

Ruth said...

I don't own a thing of TH because he has the logo everywhere.

this free bird said...

I would have to agree with you...happy girls really ARE prettiest! And you are looking EXTREMELY happy standing next to Taylor L!! If that was me the picture would have included me having fallen over on the ground. hehe

xoxo,
Carrie

MLA said...

seriously just saw this campaign spread in Septemeber Vogue and fell in love. this is an incredible campaign!!

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure