Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Kaftans


Ok, I admit it. I am obsessed with the Real Housewives of New York. I realize that it is just one big train wreck, but it's so hard to look away! Last Thursday was the first episode of the ladies' vacation in Morocco (and I use the term "ladies" very loosely). Well, Luanne's kaftan reminded me a lot of this littler Target (or Tarjay for the more sophisticated) number...
This is Calypso St. Barth's line for Target. I wasn't really a fan of this kaftan at all when I first saw it when the line first debuted, but after seeing this...
It reminded me a TON of the Calypso for Target line and I am now a fan... and for $50 who can resist? I'm thinking I would wear this strictly as pool/beachwear. However, many people are brave enough to pull off the kaftan look anywhere and everywhere and I think it looks great, but it's just not for me. How do you wear your kaftans? Have you purchased anything from the Calypso for Target line? Have a fabulous day!
Yours,
sCe

5 comments:

Jane {In The Pink & Green} said...

I love the Calypso line, but I didn't see that kaftan at my Target...I did pick up 2 other cute sundresses though! Check out my post!
http://inthepinkandgreen.blogspot.com/2011/05/fashion-friday-crazy-for-calypso.html

Portuguese Prepster said...

I love the RHONYC!!! I thought their kaftans were awesome and I read on Bravo that some of them were purchased at Target!!!!

BAH said...

I picked that kaftan up and I love it! Such a glam swim cover-up.

Tara said...

I loved LuAnn's kaftan, too. The one you found at Target is a good stand-in. :)

Amanda said...

I love it! But I don't know if I'm bold enough to go get one of my own...

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure