Thursday, August 23, 2012

Styling a Murfee

Remember back in May (does that seem like a lifetime ago to anyone else?!) when I posted about a graduation wishlist? Well, since then I have acquired several of the items on the list. The most recent acquisition being a Lilly Pulitzer Murfee from the Lilly Pulitzer Endless Summer Sale (the FB drama from that gave me quite the Tuesday night entertainment). Lilly Pulitzer needs to create a @LillyPulitzerPRGirl Twitter handle so she can teach us "new" PR gals how she handled the situation "behind the scenes"!!!

Well, I ended up scoring a Callie skirt for cCm on the actual Lilly site, but I also checked out In The Pink and ordered a Murfee for myself! It hasn't arrived yet but I am patiently awaiting a visit from the UPS man!! I know many of you own a Murfee scarf (or several) already so share how you wear yours! Here are some of the ways I plan on wearing my Murfee:
I got the Skye Blue Conched Out Murfee and think it will be a great transition piece.

Murfee

I think the trick with the Murfee is to keep your outfit simple. Let the Murfee do the talking. Pair it with simple jersey knit dresses, boyfriend denim, button down shirts, or dress it up while at work. I also think it will pair well with several of my quilted jackets come cooler weather! How are you wearing your Murfee and what did you score or what did you miss out on at the Lilly sale?! Have a fabulous day!
Yours, 
sCe

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're definitely right about keeping your outfit simple with a Murfee! I typically wear mine with white tops and solid bottoms. I love the Murfee that you chose! I'm having a giveaway right now for a Murfette scarf - check it out!

Katherine said...

I love Murfee scarves! All these outfits are so adorable.

Anonymous said...

My favorite "I need to look cute but I don't have time" outfit is a navy H&M navy cotton dress with my Murfee!

Miss Janice said...

Love Murfees! Great outfits:)

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure