Friday, August 30, 2013

So Many Sales

Labor Day Sales
At the end of this long weekend, my wallet is going to be just about empty with the unbeatable sales! Some of my favorites:
J. Crew has an extra 30% off of sale with code HELLO30. Follow my links to see how I've styled some sale pieces in the past: Striped tee, Blythe Blouse, Cafe Capri, Navy Crepe Skirt (here, too), Navy Gingham Perfect Shirt, Rugby Dress, Navy Crepe Shift Dress.
Club Monaco is offer 50% off of sale using code FINAL50 and the prices are amazing. But act quickly because sizes are already selling out! I picked up this navy number-- so glad I waited for the sale! 

Remember when I posted about this? This Shoshanna dress is finally on sale and by sale I mean it's 50% off, yipee! Shopbop just added tons of new sale stuff and it is totally worth checking out. Tons of great dresses! 


Tuckernuck, a Summer Wind favorite, is having a really great sale. Lots of lowered prices! 

Honorable Mentions:
Tory Burch 30% off code: LABORDAY
C.Wonder extra 50% off of sale (no code needed)
Country Squire Haberdashery 20% off all bowties, had to include something for the gents ;) !

What are you snagging? Have a fabulous day!
Yours, 

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Thanks so much for sharing, I love a good sale! I just followed you on gfc!

Lauren,
http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.blogspot.com/

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure