Tuesday, September 8, 2015

White Shirt + Boyfriend Jeans

adidas stan smith




This is a variation of the look you saw last week. Minor changes were made to make this more casual for the weekend! I've been loving my Stan Smiths. I'm not a huge sneaker person, but these are versatile classics and the comfort can't be beat.  

I ordered my pair as kids size 7. They run big, so I recommend sizing down an entire size. Since I wear an 8, the largest child's size actually fits perfectly, not to mention they cost less! I've already worn this outfit several tines. It's a great fall transitional outfit. You can add a vest  or sweater as the weather starts to cool down. 

If Stan Smith's aren't your thing, I recommend Jack Purcell's. This is another classic white sneaker that I also have and wear a ton. To give you background, Stan Smith is a world famous tennis player and hit his prime in the late 60's and 70's. Jack Purcell was a world famous badminton player in the early 30's. 

Do you have a go-to white sneaker? Do you wear sneakers? Have a fabulous day!

4 comments:

Erin said...

Casual and cute! Love it!

Her Heartland Soul
http://herheartlandsoul.com

Renee (BlacknGoldGirlsBookSpot) said...

Very cute outfit! I am not much for sneakers, but you rock those!

Lauren said...

Love this classic look!

Lauren,
http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com

Unknown said...

I am fan of cuffed jeans. Love all of the inspirations you have on here. My favorite way to rock them is with a pair of fierce heels.
boyfriend jeans

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure