Saturday, October 29, 2016

Saturday Shopping


We've hit the last weekend of October. CUE THE CHRISTMAS MUSIC. Ok, I'm kidding... kind of. I 'accidentally' listened to a Christmas song this week. Whoops. Anyway, I hope everyone has some fun Halloween weekend plans (even if that just means watching Hocus Pocus!).

I've just updated the widgets in the sidebar to the right, so be sure to check those out. The under $100 category has some really great items and I've started to include some things that would make great gifts/ stocking stuffers. 

Last week's Saturday shopping featured items I am loving under $100 and this week contains a lot of items under $100 (like these Les BonBons look-alikes!), too, but I've also included some other things that have really caught my eye (like this lace shell, this metallic skirt).

I also wanted to let you know that the faux suede leggings that I was wearing in this post, are now available online. They fit true to size (I am in a size small) and are great quality because they are so thick and stretchy! I also love that they have a wide waistband that really sucks you in! 

Also, if anyone is looking for a 2017 calendar, I just ordered mine. I like a desk calendar so I can see my month all at one time. I used a wonderful SugarPaper calendar from Target last year, but it seems as though they aren't making it again this year. However, this one is almost identical (and it's on Amazon Prime, so free shipping for the win), so I'm a happy camper and already penciling in plans for 2017; crazy! Thought I would share in case anyone else is like me and likes to see their months laid out all at once! 

In case you missed it, this week I shared:

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure