Monday, July 1, 2019

Bathing Suits I Bought and Love

women's bathing suits for summer

I'm gearing up for 2 upcoming trips this summer that require bathing suits all day every day! I mean talk about a good way to spend the summer, right?! 

Last month I wrote a blog post sharing some of my favorite swimsuits of the moment and I thought it would be fun to share 4 swimsuits that I recently bought! Three out of 4 swimsuits are on major sale, so snag them while you can! 

Do you prefer a one-piece or two-piece? I personally prefer a two-piece just because I find it easier to move in and to go to the bathroom in, ha! My stomach is also a part of my body that I actually like, so I figure why not let it show! 

I also like to wear one-pieces, though, because they (usually) provide more sun protection! I am all about loading up on SPF and taking to the shade when necessary but I like that with a one-piece, I can give my stomach and back a break from seeing the sun!   

I wish they had this suit in my size. I like to size up in one-pieces to a medium because I always find the torso a bit short in my usual size small... I love when brands offer a longer torso option. 

If you are looking for places to score designer swimsuits for less, definitely check out The Outnet and Saks Off Fifth. I find they have a lot of popular brands like Marysia and Solid and Striped but deeply discounted! 

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure