Tuesday, July 2, 2019

June Favorites

June Favorites

Woah! It's July. I cannot believe we are over halfway through the year. Isn't that crazy?! Last month I switched things up for the monthly favorites and it was well received, so I'm doing it again this month! I'll share the top products that I loved from the month and then the top products according to all of you (aka the analytics)!

Willa Heart// I discovered Willa Heart's work on Nantucket and I am in love! My home is not really whimsical at all, but I'm trying to add a dose of whimsy to our guest bathroom and this type of artwork is what I have been looking for!

Chanel Chance Eau Tendre// My current favorite perfume. It smells so light and fresh but the scent lasts all day. It's a great scent for spring/summer.

Ultraboost Sneakers// I swear by Adidas Ultraboost sneakers and these pink ones are a top of my wishlist!

Truly Hard Seltzer// They have come out with new flavors and I really love their Raspberry lime!

Lilly Pulitzer Activewear// You guys, Lilly's activewear is such high quality. I wore a top and skirt for father-daughter golf earlier this month and LOVED them. They fit so well but they are also very well made!

Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides// I drank this stuff religiously for a while a few years ago and then I fell off the bandwagon. I just recently started drinking it again since I have had some shoulder pain again. It usually takes about a month or two to really 'work' but boy does it work!

Straw Hat// I'm not a huge straw hat person. But I just got this hat for the beach and it is SO cute. I also love that it has such a wide brim so it will most definitely cover my face from the sun!

Strawberry Ice Cream// I love ice cream more than anything. But I never give strawberry the attention it deserves. You guys. Strawberry ice cream is SO good. Pair it with chocolate and it's like a chocolate covered strawberry. I mean this is nothing new but if you haven't had strawberry ice cream in a while, give it a whirl.

Top Products According to Analytics

Pillow Talk// This lip color is BACK. It had been sold out since Christmas and it is finally back in stock. It is one of my favorite lip colors because it is like your lips but better. It's a great wear-everyday shade and works with so many different skin tones.

Linen Shorts// I have these shorts in 3 colors. It's like wearing Nike shorts but they look cute and presentable.

White Blouse// This is one of my favorite blouses in my closet because of the gorgeous embroidery and eyelet details. It's classic and looks perfect with white jeans!

Unisex Healthy Glow// SO many of you ordered this and let me know how much you love it after you tried it! I'm writing a full blog post about this product but it's a makeup product that I wear whenever I wear makeup. It truly gives you a bronzey glow that just looks so natural and is very hydrating!

Colorful Maxi Dress// This dress surprised me in terms of making the list, not because it's not beautiful, but because I so briefly mentioned it!! But it really is a stunning maxi dress!

Watercolor Skirt// This one sold out SO quickly- before I could even get my hands on it! I love it so much. It's such a pretty classic.

Barbour Jacket// I love the cut of this jacket. It's a bit trend but also still such a classic!

Striped Sweater// I love this sweater so much and a lot of you do, too! It's a classic you can wear pretty much year round!

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure