Friday, August 16, 2019

Etsy Finds

Etsy Finds
300 pc. Stationery Set// Dog Tea Towel// Blackwatch Plaid Tree Skirt

The Etsy favorites posts from this year have been some of your favorite posts (thanks, everyone!), which I love because I love Etsy! There are so many amazing items from around the world on Etsy and it's so great to support small businesses.

Today I'm sharing some more of my favorite things. I really think I need to order this Custom Sign... the sample has 'Summer Wind' on it!! I think that this Cutting Board makes a really touching off-the-registry gift for a bride-to-be! 

I am so excited to finally have a real Christmas tree this year and I have already been hunting for a classic, gorgeous tree skirt. I find a lot of them to be boring/or just plain tacky, but this Blackwatch Plaid Tree Skirt is so beautiful and classic! 

1 comment:

Gina said...

I just wanted to say that you will love everything you get from For Pete's Sake Pottery. I have gotten several items from her. Everything from Kentucky Derby to Christmas ornaments and in between. They are all beautiful and good quality that last for years!

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure