Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Wedding Wednesday: BHLDN Pittsburgh


BHLDN Pittsburgh

BHLDN Pittsburgh

fall wedding guest dress

fall wedding guest dress

BHLDN Virdia Dress

BHLDN Virdia Dress

Did you all know that BHLDN opened in Bakery Square in Pittsburgh? It's located inside of the Anthropologie and boy is it beautiful! I was so excited to be invited to their opening party and brought my mom along for the celebration.

They sent me this gorgeous Virdia Dress to wear to the event and I am absolutely in love. The color is so beautiful and the textured fabric is stunning. Such a gorgeous, well-made dress that you can wear for any dressier occasion. It will be such a nice dress to have on hand for fall weddings! 

I've already found my wedding dress, but did you know that BHLDN also makes beautiful wedding dresses? My sister is going to make an appointment for later this fall so we can all watch her try on BHLDN wedding dresses. I'm so excited to see her in all of them! 





Here are a few iPhone snaps from the event. My mom and I had the best time. BHLDN really knows how to throw a great party. They had a mobile flower truck and we were able to create our own bouquets which we loved!

Shop BHLDN Favorites:

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure