Wednesday, January 22, 2020

Wedding Wednesday: Special Bridal Attire

So I didn't really know what to call today's post as this was highly requested by all of you in may different words. Basically, you all wanted me to round up 'special' pieces that you could wear leading up to your wedding for events like showers, bachelorettes, luncheons, rehearsal, etc. You all mentioned you wanted more than just white dresses and that you're looking for dresses of any color, jewelry, shoes, and more. 

I hear you! So today I'm rounding up all of the pieces I have seen that have caught my eye over the past few weeks to share with you! 

CLOTHES


ACCESSORIES


Two Brands that I love and will be wearing are Marchesa Notte and Lela Rose. I find that the both lines have very special pieces and while much more expensive than things I typically post/share, it's a lot less for pieces of that quality and design. Both brands also go on sale, so if you are eyeing a piece, definitely keep an eye on it! The Outnet is also a great source to score higher-end, special designer pieces for a lot less! 

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure