Thursday, February 27, 2020

Lately



This weekend was our couple's shower which was so much fun! Because of that, my sister was in town so we spent Saturday morning with Mom going to the florist for our mockup and then out to brunch! You can see what I wore in the photos above.

Tuesday I got together with one of my girlfriend's for dinner and we went to a place that I had not been to before. Fun! Tonight we are headed to our club with my parents, Grammie, aunt, and uncle for lobster night which should be fun. Saturday night is the Orange Theory 1 year anniversary party which I am headed to! 

Here's to making the last few days of February count! Can you believe we are almost 'done' with winter?!?! 

Wearing: You last saw this tweed puffer coat, here. I have been wearing it non-stop. It's warm but looks so much chicer than your traditional puffer. You can see me wearing it in the photo above!

Watching:
 The Little Fires Everywhere Hulu trailer is out. It looks really good!!

Loving: A Friend's Reunion is official. I cannot wait. Also, what is with all of these subscription TV services? Way too many nowadays!

Loving II: My favorite, Lake Pajamas, just released their new spring collection


Wanting:
I love Beth and Danielle's collection with Vineyard Vines! I love the blush pinks and white eyelets. I also realllllly want this top. It's almost $400, though, so I'm holding off. Let's see how long that lasts, ha!!
Pittsburgh-ing: We went to The Porch in the South Hills this weekend and it was SO good. I had been once before but forgot how delicious it is. I am making a resolution to go there more often! I had the pulled pork hash with a side of mixed greens. YUM! 

Quoting: 'The secret of your future is being hidden in your daily routine.' // See more of my favorites, here. 

1 comment:

Lauren said...

I love the coat your sister is wearing! Hope you had a wonderful time at your couple's shower!

Lauren
http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/2020/02/february-favorites-on-repeat.html

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure