Saturday, May 30, 2020

Saturday Shopping


Happy weekend, friends! We don't have too many plans this weekend (shocker). Last night we went over to my parent's house for my favorite Mineo's pizza which is always nice! This morning, I am super excited to do an outdoor socially distanced Orange Theory workout. I cannot tell you all how amazing our Orange Theory and the coaches have been throughout all of this. They have hosted live workouts twice a day every single day, they have posted health tips, easy recipes, etc. from the coaches on social media and more. So today they're doing two socially distanced outdoor workouts and it is truly going to be the highlight of my weekend. I'm sure it will be SO tough, but I am here for it! We were also announced into the green phase yesterday and we get to enter that phase next Friday. That means hair salons are finally allowed to open (appointment only and with masks) and I seriously cannot wait to get my hair cut and highlighted... I think I will feel like a new person when that happens. Things are starting to look up and I feel some excitement again! 






1 comment:

Andra said...

I am loving the red, white and blue tunic style dress. So great for the upcoming Fourth of July holiday even if it's just me, the cat and the husband. And the very cute red and white sundress. You have awesome fashion style.

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure