Wednesday, August 19, 2020

Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2020: Top 3 Favorites


Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2020: Top 3 Favorites

Top 3 Picks:

You've already heard my thoughts on the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale this year, and while I was underwhelmed, I definitely think there are a few gems and 'good deals'. Today is the first day of public access which means anyone can shop the sale now! 

My Content About The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Thus Far:


If I could pick just three pieces from the sale, they would be... 

Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2020 vince cashmere

Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2020 vince cashmere

Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2020 vince cashmere
I've had my Vince cashmere cardigan for years now. I bought it in the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale and it's been one of my most-worn pieces of clothing over the years. It's pricey even when on sale, but in my opinion, it is so worth it. It should last you for many years as it is not only well made but classic in style. It's cozy and comfortable and can be worn with so many different outfits from dressed up to dressed down!

Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2020 cz studs
These are under $30 and I've shared them a ton because I think they're a great deal. They're 2ct. faux diamond studs. So it's like a carat in each ear, which, in my opinion, is the 'perfect', classic, everyday size. I have basically these exact earrings that are real diamonds and I love them but I do worry about losing them. These look so beautiful so real that I don't mind wearing the 'faux' version over my real ones. They're beautiful but I also won't be devastated if I lose one. I also think this is such a good gift to give for bridesmaids or buy a few now to have on hand for gifts during the holidays. At full price, they are $46 so you are saving about $20! 

Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2020 rag and bone cate jeans
I love these jeans so much that they got their own blog post so head over there if you want to learn more, but basically they're the best. These jeans are in stock as of writing this but also available on Rag and Bone's site here if the sizes sell out. You also get an extra 15% off if it is your first purchase and you sign up for their emails. 

3 comments:

Karen said...

Regarding your real diamond studs, have the jeweler modify the posts for screw backs. I did this years ago and never worry about losing my earrings. The studs are my default pair especially when traveling always appropriate!

Sydney Carver Snyder said...

Thank you so much for this tip, Karen!! Do you ever worry about them being 'too secure' and potentially ripping through your ear if they get caught on something (sorry that is graphic haha)? I am scarred from high school cheerleading when we weren't allowed to wear earrings and they told us it was for this reason!! I love this idea, though, and might have to get over my 'fear' and have that done.

Karen said...

No I actually don’t worry about that when I cheered we could only wear studs no hoops for that reason.

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure