Tuesday, August 18, 2020

Pre-Fall Wish List

Pre-Fall Wish List
Shop the Post:

I haven't done a wish list for quite a while so today is the day! There's not too much I have had my eye on lately but there are a handful of items. Some are splurges and some are saves! I'm excited to see more fall items come out as we had our first dose of 'cooler' temperatures this weekend and I LOVED it!! 

Cashmere Cardigan// Ok I have had my eye on this since the beginning of the year. It's pricey and definitely an investment piece. But, it's such a classic and it is ALWAYS sold out! I keep checking back to see if it ever comes back in stock in my size.

Pheasant Monogram Napkins// Ok how cute are these for a fall tablescape?! I have a weird love for pheasants!

Gold Swizzle Sticks// These are inexpensive and something I am going to order to add to our 'bar'. With being at home so much and making more cocktails at home, I've had fun adding in little things here and there for fun!

Leopard Booties// Ok I LOVE these. I have debated on whether or not to get leopard booties and I think this is the year I will take the plunge. They're just fun and a good way to break up an all black outfit.

De-puffing Face Mask// I have been seeing this everywhere on Instagram. Once I looked it up, I read the reviews. There are SO many glowing reviews so I had to get it for myself to see if it is worth all the hype. This face mask is supposed to de-puff and it apparently works pretty immediately. I will report back once I try it out!

Gucci Princetown Mules// I wear my black Princetown mules all of the time. I love them so much and if you are considering them, check out my review, here. I've been wanting another color for quite some time and I'm debating on the light blush color or the darker brown. Both great neutrals, indeed!

Blush Pink Headband// I've been very into headbands lately. I feel like they add a little 'something' to an otherwise simple outfit.

Polo Collar Sweater// I have been seeing this style all over lately. I feel like it's a very late 80's/early 90's trend as I can definitely recall my mom having lots of sweaters like this. I definitely want to try this style out for fall as I think it can still be a wardrobe basic.

Nike Sneakers// I LOVE my Nike Joyrides. I got the dual run before and these are the fly knit that I want to try. They are beyond comfortable and super cushioned so they are great for high impact workouts.

Striped Tee// I need another striped tee like I need a hole in the head, but I just love this color and the classic cut. 

Pearl Cardigan// I almost bought this sweater last year... the only thing that held me off is that the cuffs are slightly 'distressed'. I'm really not sure why that is. But, I love the look otherwise. 

Ribbed Pullover// This is only $20 and the flat lay photo doesn't scream 'cute' but if you click through and look at it on the model, it is SO cute. I ordered this and am waiting for it to arrive. It comes in other colors so if I love it enough, I will definitely order another color. This definitely has a 'lululemon' look to it, don't you think?

Navy Tie Dye Crewneck Sweatshirt// I want this!! The fabric is SO soft and I'm not really into tie dye but I really like this navy! I would plan to wear this with navy leggings and sneakers in the fall!

Monogrammed Clear Pouch// I have one of these in a spring print and LOVE it so much. This makes such a great gift and I love some of the new fall prints that are coming out!

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure