Tuesday, October 13, 2020

Shopbop Fall Sale 2020

Shopbop Fall Sale 2020
Shop the Items:

Shopbop is having their annual Fall Event which is a tiered sale. Here are the details:

15% off $200 or more
20% off $500 or more
25% off $800 or more

Use code FALL20 at checkout. Make sure that the item is labeled with 'The Fall Event' which means it is a part of the sale. There are a few exclusions, but not too many!
This sale is typically when I shop brands like Marysia, Veja, and White and Warren, which rarely ever go on sale. Although 15% is not huge to start out with, it definitely does make a difference when you are shopping for pricier items, like my beloved cashmere wrap! See my staples in the photos above as well as some of my 'honorable mentions' in the widget above! And then see below to see how I have styled some of these items in the past! 
This is a gown I have had for many years now and it is a go-to for me. It's simple and classic and I feel great in it. Not to mention, it's so beautifully made for the price. I've worn it to countless black-tie weddings and other events. The slit on the leg goes up quite high but a stitch to close it up is all it needs for a more modest look. I use fashion tape up top to secure the top in place. 

I love my Campo sneakers. I did a full review of the Veja Campo sneakers vs. the Esplar styles and you can read that, here

I love Ultraboost sneakers. They are beyond comfortable and I now own a few pairs. The Stella McCartney collaborations are my favorite. They're a bit more stylish but just as comfortable! 

A splurge, for sure, but worth it in my opinion. Ultra-comfortable, ladylike and so classic. I have a full review of both the vara and varina, here

I have these in several neutral colors. I LOVE them. You are all probably sick of me talking about it because it's constant, I know. However, they are so so luxurious, they are HUGE and I use them so often. As a blanket on a plane, as a scarf, as a wrap, etc. My mom has one also and loves it. The cashmere is buttery soft and they have held up perfectly over the years. I wash them with the cashmere shampoo you see in the collage above and they are perfect after every wash. 

This is another you are probably sick of me talking about. It's the best. sweater. ever. I wear it at least once a week in the colder months. I have had it for years and it has held up beautifully. I am wearing a size small. It is meant to fit oversized, so if you want a closer fit, I would size down. The boiled cashmere is lofty and cozy and incredibly soft. This is pricey, even on sale, so here is another option if you are looking for something somewhat more affordable. 

These are marked down already to just $52. A classic, easy to wear wedge shoe perfect for the summer months! 



This tote REALLY makes me want to head off on a tropical vacation. One can dream!! This is such a fun tote but also so roomy. It holds all of your pool/beach necessities and then some! 

I love love love this adorable heart print and it's done in the prettiest blue. The set is very modest in terms of the shorts being a good length as well as the neckline not dipping too low. The fabric is Pima cotton, which is the same as Lake Pajamas, so these are beyond soft and comfortable. I think these would make a fabulous holiday gift. 
This lace top comes in a bunch of colors and I would say it runs pretty true to size. I love the white color as it is not bright white, but rather a creamy white that works very nicely for the winter months. I would definitely suggest this to be worn with a midi skirt for winter brides for something like a shower! It's fashionable and ladylike!

I just got this adorable sundress back in June and found myself reaching for it a lot this summer. It's lightweight and the print is beautiful. It runs a little big, so if anything, size down. 

I wore the heck out of these simple leather sandals this summer. They're beautifully made and pretty much go with anything. Plus they are very comfortable! 

Can't wait to wear this beautiful Blackwatch plaid coat again this winter season! Blackwatch is one of my most favorite plaids as I find it to act as a neutral in the colder months! It works with both black, navy, and brown and during the holidays, red pops so beautifully against it! 

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure