Wednesday, December 16, 2020

My Favorite Winter White Jeans



I wrote this blog post back in early fall where I talked about wearing white jeans during the fall/winter/spring months and shared some inspiration photos. 

I realized after that post, I never did a post about these jeans that I got shortly after! They are the most PERFECT shade of ivory for the fall/winter season and so well-made and comfortable. I think they sold out for a while but I found them back in stock on two sites, here and here

In the photos above, they are showing a little brighter than they actually are. In-person, they are creamier and definitely ivory vs. white. They fit a little more like a trouser and the unfinished hem gives them a little bit more of a laidback vibe. I'll hop on Instastories today and share a side-by-side of these jeans compared to a crisper white pair of jeans so you can all see the difference! 

I've become a big fan of this denim brand over the past year or so. Their jeans are just SO comfortable and not only do I think it is because the fabric is high-quality but the fit is just incredible... I feel like the few pairs that I own have been tailored to fit. 

I am wearing my usual size 27 and I would say they're true to size. They do have stretch to them, but they don't stretch out and get overly baggy after a few wears. The jeans keep their shape. I would say since they do have a good amount of stretch if you are trying to decide between two sizes, choose the smaller size! 

I really like these jeans paired with navy. You can see in the photos above, I am wearing the Park Slope fleece, but I also really like this shade of ivory paired with pastels like pale pink and blue.

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure