Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Walmart Plus






I've shared this before but I am the oldest cousin in our entire extended family on both sides. My sister is 4 years younger than me and she is the second oldest with our other cousins younger than that... needless to say we haven't purchased toys or anything like that in a very long time. 

On the other hand, my fiancĂ© has nieces and nephews. I LOVE shopping for them. Love love love it! No matter what time of year, each time we see them I have gifts in tow because it makes me so excited to see them happy and it's nice to be able to surprise them with a little something since they live in another state and we don't see them as often. 

Our neighborhood put together an 'angel tree' where we were able to choose a child to shop for and give gifts to for the holidays and I had so much fun with that, too! I love giving gifts and there is something so special about giving to children!

And, we have the sweetest neighbor who is a toddler and it's so fun to find things to drop off on their doorstep for him! 

I've been ordering everything from Walmart using my Walmart+ membership since Walmart always has so many gift options for children. Walmart+ just launched in September and I signed up that day, so I've been able to use the membership for the past 3 months. It's $98/year and you can sign up for a free 15-day trial before committing. You can select a monthly plan for $12.95/month. With the one year option, rather than the monthly option, you save $57.40/year in membership fees.

Earlier this month, Walmart+ just added the benefit of free delivery with no order minimum on items from Walmart.com (previously, you had to spend a minimum of $35 to get free shipping, benefit excludes oversized/freight and Marketplace items). Now, if my local store doesn’t have something I need, I can get my items shipped to me for free without any order minimum and they’ll arrive with next-day or two-day shipping!

If you have ordered grocery delivery in the past then you know these services usually come with a delivery fee. If you place two orders for free delivery from your store ($35 minimum, restrictions apply) each month the membership pays for itself every month (based on the $7.95 non-member delivery fee). Membership benefits of Walmart+ are dependent on location, so check out their site to see what benefits are in your area!

Delivery and shipping from Walmart+ has been quick and reliable and I will have all of my gifts wrapped and ready to go by Christmas! 

Just to give you an example of things you can get using your Walmart+ benefits: 
- Holiday Gifts 
- Advil/Ibuprofen/other medicines 
- Dishwasher or washing machine pods
- Toilet paper
- Beauty/skincare
- Dog food/pet products
- Coffee pods/grounds/etc. 
- Light bulbs 

Thank you to Walmart for sponsoring this post. As always, all opinions are my own.

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure