Friday, December 11, 2020

Our Bedroom





Bench and Headboard in Allie Sky Fabric// Bed Skirt

I visited Zero George almost 5 years ago. It's the most beautiful boutique hotel in Charleston, South Carolina. I absolutely fell in love with their rooms! If you have never been, their rooms are done so well! The walls are neutral, there is all-white bedding, and then some darker wood antique furniture pieces and printed upholstered accents that bring it all together. Ever since I visited, I have always wanted my bedroom to feel just like Zero George. 

Then, in early March, I visited Montage Palmetto Bluff and the guest rooms had a similar vibe and I just fell in love. I can't wait to be able to visit both places again!

Anyway, I am so thankful for the little bedroom oasis that I have created and especially so this year. I find it to be so tranquil and a space that I feel happy with. I know some of you may be treating yourselves to things for your home this year and especially during the holiday season (we have!) and my biggest recommendation would be bedding! Crawling into bed each night, I am always so grateful for the nice and comfortable bedding! 

I love an all-white bed. With Henry, it's easiest to care for all-white as it can easily be bleached if necessary. 

If you follow me on Instagram, then you might have seen my Instagram stories about the Ikea Euro Inserts that are literally only $10! Someone DM'd me this great tip to stuff a Euro sham with two inserts and it makes the pillows SO full. I couldn't believe the difference it made and much less expensive than one pillow from most other retailers. They do curbside pickup so I just ordered them online and they brought them right out to my car so I didn't have to wander around the huge warehouse just looking for the pillows! 

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure