Tuesday, March 23, 2021

Fashion Finds Lately

Shorts (40%off with code FRIEND, extra 10% off with code FAMILY)

Sharing a roundup of things I have shared briefly on Instastories the past few weeks. I have found some really great pieces and haven't really shared too much of them here!! 

To start off, I'm chatting about this very casual outfit. This Tee is super affordable and nice quality. Overall, it's a great closet basic and comes in a ton of colors. The blue color I am wearing is from last year so it is no longer available but there are lots more colors available. I suggest sizing up if you want to dry in the dryer, but if you get your usual size, lay flat to dry! 

These Shorts are a new favorite and currently on sale. I like that they are high waist and somewhat modest in length. A great pair of shorts to workout in or even just to walk the dog in! They are true to size. 
In related news, Gap has quickly become one of my favorite spots to shop. You are probably not surprised after last week's post, but they have so many cute things and are always having a good sale. Today is the last day of their friends and family. I ordered a few items to try out. You can scroll through the widget above to see some things I am loving. 

This sweater is a $23 Amazon find... SO cute. It comes in different solid colors as well as some stripes. It's 100% cotton. I am wearing a size small and it fits pretty true to size. It's so nice for the price. 

Oh my goodness this dress is SO GOOD. I just got it last week and once I put it on, I didn't want to take it off. This is a thick cotton fabric that feels nice quality but is sure to keep you cool during the hottest months. It's casual but the way it drapes has such elegance about it. You could wear it to a casual cocktail event or even as a pool coverup, that's how versatile it is. I would suggest sizing down one size!

This is the most beautiful print. It reminds me of Schumacher's Pine Hollyhock print. The fabric on this is not the nicest, but it's still fine. It ties at the shoulders and there is smocking at the back so you really get a perfect fit. It skews dressier so it would be the perfect thing for a cocktail party or wedding. 


This is one of my most favorite jackets ever. It's the perfect weight for spring. It's on sale! I also love these flower earrings, they add a fun pop of blue! 

Another 100% cotton Amazon find that is under $30. Isn't this adorable and such a classic?! I got a size medium for a roomier fit. 

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure