Tuesday, May 25, 2021

Red, White, and Blue

Shop the Post:

We are almost to Memorial Day weekend and not too far from the 4th of July (crazy to be halfway through the year almost), so I thought I would share some red, white, and blue favorites! There are SO many good things out right now. 

I love a good red, white, and blue palette! In case you are in need of some inspiration, I did a cute 4th of July tablescape last year that I still love! 

Do you all have any fun plans for the holiday weekend? I am going to try and not work on Friday- we will see how that turns out, ha!! We will likely be spending most of our weekend at our club as the pool opens! It's been so hot here but sadly, it will be getting cooler this weekend so I can't say that I'll actually be getting in the pool. The forecast says it is only supposed to be 58 degrees on Saturday, what on earth... I do love a summer sweater though. 

1 comment:

Kelly C said...

My brother bought a boat earlier this year, so we are headed to the lake! Hoping for warm weather so I can try out my new swim suits! Love the red, white, and blue palate.

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure