Wednesday, May 26, 2021

The Perfect Summer Shirt





Shop the Look:

I shared this outfit to Instagram on Saturday afternoon and declared this striped tunic top one of my favorite items of the year. It is truly the BEST top. I cannot sing its praises more. So here's what I love about it... 

- The fabric is so lightweight so it is perfect for the summer months. It almost feels 'cool' against my skin. 

- The fabric doesn't wrinkle easily so it looks polished and crisp while you wear it. 

- The collar stands up and STAYS up. 

- It can be tucked in as a top, but because it is a tunic length, it can be worn as a swimsuit coverup! 

- This is a classic piece of clothing but the lucite buttons make it feel a little more modern and updated.

The tunic top runs big. I'm wearing a size small, which is my usual size. It's very oversized but not in a frumpy way. I would say take your usual size if you're OK with something oversized, but size down if you prefer a little more fitted. I think this is one of those pieces you can buy in multiple sizes for very different looks.  

And I also wanted to touch on these Linen Pants. I've had them for a few years now, they are currently on sale, but they're so good, I'd be willing to pay full price for them. They are comfortable and flattering and you cannot see the pockets through the material at all. They run true to size! 

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure