Wednesday, June 9, 2021

Father's Day Gift Guide

Father's Day Gift Guide 2021
Shop the Gift Ideas:
Father's Day is Sunday, June 20th so it is coming up quickly! You have just under 2 weeks to shop. My dad has everything under the sun so he's a bit hard to shop for, but I've rounded up some items I think he (and other dads) might like! 

I also think experiences over tangible things are always a great idea, too. Think sporting event tickets, concert tickets, maybe a golf lesson, etc. 

Some things of note on the list is this Massage Gun. My fiancé has this one and loves it and it is way less costly than the Theragun brand. He has his eye on this Pizza Oven, which cooks homemade pizza in like 15 minutes! One of the best gifts I have ever given him (according to him) is this Custom Dog Rocks Glass. He always chooses to drink his cocktails out of this glass because it had Henry's face on it!! These Chino Shorts are very inexpensive and have become my fiancé's favorite and then turned my dad on to them, too! They are just as nice as J.Crew's version and in fact, my fiancé prefers these over his J.Crew pairs! 

This year for Father's Day we are back at it with the Father's Day golf tournament. It's always a lot of fun (even if I am no good!!!) and creates special memories. 

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure