Thursday, June 10, 2021

Lately



What a fun weekend we had, just now getting around to writing about it! Friday night was my fiancĂ©'s birthday so we went out to Eddie V's. It's a seafood/steakhouse-type restaurant and we love it there. It's the perfect spot for special occasions. He specifically wanted to go so we could get the seafood tower which is SO good. It was truly such a lovely night. I was also so pleased to see that they had their live music in their bar area back! One of our favorite things to do is to have a martini at Eddie V's bar (they make their own stuffed blue cheese olives) and enjoy the live jazz!  




Saturday, I threw my fiancĂ© a surprise birthday party! It was just a casual get-together with about 20 people and I was SO thrilled I was able to actually pull off the surprise. His reaction was priceless. He truly had no idea. I wish I would have gotten some photos, but all I got were a few of the food while I was getting everything set up and a mirror shot of this Lilly dress that I wore. 

Wearing: Use code CHIC to get $50 off this beautiful dress that I wore on Friday night! It runs big so size down. 
Eating: The lobster mashed potatoes on Friday night from Eddie V's stole the show. SO incredibly delicious! 
Reading: When the pandemic began, I was looking for things to do that didn't involve my phone or TV so I subscribed to Southern Living magazine. My mom has always had a subscription and I have loved reading through it each month. It's nice to have something physical in a digital world! 

Sale: Lacoste is having a semi-annual sale and you get 50% off some items! I've always loved Lacoste, but have been very into it in the past year! I love this dress and this dress

Watching:
 We finished Mare of Easttown (HBO) and love it. Oh my goodness it is SO good. Highly recommend it if you like a crime/mystery type drama. Kate Winslett plays her part so well!

Loving: This is a great sunscreen kit so you can try different brands and types and then use them in your travel bag! 
Wanting: Nothing too spetacular this week, but some good basics!

Smelling: Do you guys remember Crabtree and Evelyn? I kind of forgot about it! I love their La Source scent and it looks like they totally rebranded but they still have La Source! It's the best smell and I love their hand cream. I wonder if it is still the same scent/formula?! 
Quoting: See more of my favorites, here.

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure