Wednesday, June 2, 2021

Wedding Wednesday: Bridal Emergency Kit

Wedding Wednesday: Bridal Emergency Kit

Wedding Wednesday: Bridal Emergency Kit

Wedding Wednesday: Bridal Emergency Kit

Wedding Wednesday: Bridal Emergency Kit

Wedding Wednesday: Bridal Emergency Kit
Our wedding is just a couple months away and I honestly cannot believe it and at the same time, I'm still holding my breath. I don't think I will truly take a deep exhale until my first step down the aisle to know we have really MADE IT! By the time we are married, we will have been engaged for almost 1000 days (almost 3 years). I am 'cautiously excited'!!! 

If you read my 'what's in my bag' post from a little over a year ago, then you likely know that I prefer to be overprepared in most situations, so it should not be shocking that I will be overprepared for our wedding day. 

I thought I would share what I will be putting in my 'bridal emergency kit'. I actually plan on making two kits so my fiancĂ© and everyone with him will be prepared, too. This could also be a cute kit you could put together to gift the bride for her shower or something like that because it's fun to put together. You could get a bag made with their wedding monogram or something custom like that to really make it special! 

You can use this as inspiration for creating your own kit, but even if you are not getting married, creating something like this is so nice to have on hand to toss in a suitcase or bag when you travel, it's great on important event days, to keep in a desk drawer at work, or even in your car! 

I love my Walmart+ membership. I have been using it for over 6 months now. So today I'm partnering with Walmart on this post because I was able to order everything I needed for the wedding emergency kits from Walmart using my Walmart+ membership. It's $98/year and you can sign up for a free 15-day trial before committing. You can also select a monthly plan for $12.95/month. With the one-year option, rather than the monthly option, you save $57.40/year in membership fees.

If you have ordered grocery delivery in the past then you know these services usually come with a delivery fee. If you place two orders for free delivery from your store ($35 minimum, restrictions apply) each month the membership pays for itself every month (based on the $7.95 non-member delivery fee). Membership benefits of Walmart+ are dependent on location, so check out their site to see what benefits are in your area!

Besides groceries, Walmart+ has the benefit of Walmart+ free shipping from Walmart.com with no order minimum (excludes freight & Marketplace items).

Delivery and shipping from Walmart+ has been quick and reliable. Specifically for this, it was so nice to be able to create a list of everything I needed for these emergency kits and then be able to check each item off of my list once I added it to my cart. It is such a streamlined and organized way to shop and they had practically everything I needed. So here's what I recommend having on hand. Obviously, you can tailor it to suit your needs and if I am forgetting anything, let me know in the comments so I can add to the list and put some of those items in my next Walmart order! 
Wedding Wednesday: Bridal Emergency Kit
Band-Aids
Hair Brush
Water
Granola Bar
Super glue
Hair Ties
Chalk/baby powder (this helps to hide stains on wedding dress)
Tissues
Hand Sanitizer
Straight pins
Colgate Wisps
Tampons/Pantiliners
Mini Sewing Kit 
Mini Scissors 
Mini Deodorant 
Q-tips
Disinfectant Wipes
Lip Balm 
Tide to Go
Phone Charger/battery pack 
Nail File
Pepto Bismol
Benadryl (make sure nondrowsy or it'll be like the scene from 16 Candles, ha!!!) 
Advil
Fashion Tape
Hairspray
Powder/Blotting papers
Earring backs 
Cash

Thank you to Walmart for sponsoring this post. As always, all opinions are my own. You can click here to find out more about Walmart+. 

2 comments:

McKenzie said...

I love this list. I did not even think about putting together a wedding day emergency kit but now I will be!!

LB said...

I went to a wedding in the dead of summer and there was a little kit like that but in the ladies restroom. It was so clever. And people used it. Especially the spray deodorant. It was soo hot that day!

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure