Friday, May 28, 2021

Memorial Day Weekend Sales


This is the weekend sale roundup of all weekend sale roundups. I spent hours upon hours going through all of my favorite sites for the best of the best sales. You'll see 'the SparkNotes below where I link specific items that I think are most worthy of mentioning. I was extremely discerning in the 'SparkNotes' list. Then, at the bottom, you'll see all of my favorite brands and their sale details. 

A lot is going on in this post and a lot of writing and a lack of photos, but I wanted to be as precise as I could because these sales are so good. 

The Sparknotes of the sales:
- I ordered this linen tank, these cropped pants, and this dress. I tried them on in store and loved all three pieces. They didn't have the sizes I needed, so I ended up ordering online. Size down, it seems like all of their stuff is running roomier than usual this season... I rarely ever wear XS in tops but had to in everything I tried on. Everything is SO much prettier and nicer in person than online. I'd never look at any of this online and order it... Like for example, the dress's print online looks cheap to me and it's acutally beautiful in person! The textures and everything are just great in person!

- I bought these slippers after feeling them in the store. Softest slippers EVER. Like beyond cozy. They're an extra 40% off making them $18!!! 

- I use these rattan placemats all summer long- they are my very favorite and right now, 20% off! 

This solitaire diamond necklace is on sale for under $500 and looks just like the one I wear every single day. 

- As of publishing this post, there is one Barbour jacket in this style left on major sale. I have it and it is easily one of my most favorite jackets that I own. 

- I got this navy tank and love it. Such a classic with a pretty neckline and wonderfully soft fabric. On sale it's only $12!! 

- Love this swimsuit SO much and just ordered these linen pants, all 25% off! 

- Tons of beautiful and classic cashmere on sale! This is the time I purchase my cashmere- always trying to get a good sale!


- I am not a huge fan of shorts but I LOVE these and they are 25% off! 

- This dress is in my Lilly cart and qualifies for the GWP! 

- My very favorite vitamin C serum is 20% off with code SALEAWAY. Here's a full review post, here

- 20% off Westman Atelier products, discount applied at checkout. See my WA review, here. 

- Love this tablecloth on sale right now- wish it was the right size for my table! 

- This jewelry box is on the way to me. I really liked the glass top on it. 

- The most classic sweater ever, 40% off. 

- My coffee table is 20% off! You can read my full review post, here. We also just got this light fixture for above our dining table and I LOVE it and it is included in the sale! 

- Even on sale, this sailboat skirt is pricey, but oh my goodness is it gorgeous! 

- I am thinking of ordering this dress for our minimoon. It's stunning. 

- This striped dress is going to be one of my most worn pieces of the season. It's currently an extra 40% off. Size down one size. 

Ann Taylor//40% off full-price items.
Anthropologie// Extra 40% off sale items, 20% off ready-to-ship furniture and decor, 30% off summer entertaining essentials. 
Athleta// Up to 50% off. 
Barrington// 15% off with code MEMORIAL. 
Bloomingdales// 60-70% off, extra 50% off clearance. 
Brooks Brothers// Up to 70% off. 
Club Monaco// 25% off everything with code LONGWEEKEND. 
Dermstore// Up to 20% with code SALEAWAY.
Gap//50% off tanks, tees, and dresses. 40% off everything else with code SUNSHINE. Extra 10% off with code ADDON. 
Jack Rogers// 30% off with code SUMMER
J.Crew// Extra 40% off sale, 25% off full-price using code WEEKEND. 
J. McLaughlin//Up to 40% off.
Lacoste// 40% off everything. Use code FORTYOFF.

Lilly Pulitzer// If you spend $100+, you get this adorable tumbler! I can't wait to use mine out by the pool!
Lisi Lerch// 30% off jewelry and select bags, $5 shipping. Discount automatically applied at checkout. 
LOFT// 50% off tees, tanks, shorts, and 40% off everything else. 
Mark and Graham// Up to 50% off Warehouse Sale
Moda Operandi// Designer sale up to 50% off.
Nordstrom// Half-yearly sale is live!!! 
Saks Fifth Avenue// Designer sale up to 50% off.
Serena and Lily// 20% off everything, use code DIVEIN. 
Talbots// 30% off everything. 
Tory Burch// Lots of things on sale! 
Tuckernuck// Almost 300 items on sale. 
Vineyard Vines// Up to 50% off. 
Williams-Sonoma// Up to 75% off clearance!

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure