Wednesday, August 25, 2021

Fall Style Staple: Herringbone Wool Blazer



I bought this houndstooth jacket on major sale from Brooks Brothers in early spring this year. Unfortunately, it is sold out now, but I absolutely love it and have been dreaming up all sorts of ways I can style it this fall. It's SO classic. 
Blazer use code SHOPNOW for 30% off
More Similar Options:

I know some of you were able to snag this exact jacket when I posted about it on Instagram, but for those that missed it, I have been searching for a good look-alike for months now. I knew I'd have little luck this summer but now that fall things are starting to roll in to stores, I have had some luck and found SUCH a good version for you all! 

There are endless ways to wear a jacket like this and it is a classic that you'll have forever. It gives me major When Harry Met Sally vibes. Anyone else just LOVE that movie? 

1 comment:

Karen said...

I bought that jacket! one way I intend wear it is brown cords or faux suede jeans and a denim shirt. add a great scarf or wrap, camel would work, great for casual fall activities!

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure