Thursday, August 26, 2021

Lately


I hope you are all enjoying your week! It's been a low-key week around here! We are supposed to be getting our wedding photos any day now so we are anxiously awaiting that! Otherwise, it's just been routine as usual!! 

I'm hoping for some nice weather this weekend so we can spend some time at our club and sit by the pool. We haven't gone over there much at all this summer because we have been so busy. I just got the latest September issue of Southern Living and I'd love to just sit and relax and enjoy! 

Wearing: This is the  Lipstick I shared in my post about my rehearsal dinner makeup! It's currently my very favorite! 

Eating: I just got the 'Greek Gourmet' Honey Habanero hummus from Whole Foods and oh my gosh, it's the best packaged hummus I have EVER had. If you like some heat, this is for you! It's made right here in Pittsburgh! 


Watching: We just watched The White Lotus (HBO) and while we watched the entire thing, it just felt so slow. I will say, the style is really good... it gave me Wes Anderson vibes with how it was styled and shot, which I liked. 

Listening: Started my fall/winter playlist. It's off to a slow start but I hope to fill it with some wonderful songs!! 
Loving: I just updated and cleaned up my Amazon storefront page with lots of great new finds! Also, at the top of the page on my storefront, I am able to upload photos (similar to Instagram) to show you things styled. Definitely give me a follow if you like what you see, thank you! I have these slippers on my Amazon storefront. They are so comfortable- they feel almost like Tempurpedic on my feet! They're perfect for right now as they're not overly warm. The pompon is just so fun... these would be a fun bridesmaid gift! 
Wanting: This is kind of a weird in-between time with clothes and all of that, but the J.Crew New arrivals are SO good and have me so excited for cooler temps! I ordered quite a few things and will do a try-on once they arrive! 
Smelling: I love these two scents so much: Mission Fig and Moso Bamboo. Neither scent is specifically geared towards fall, however, they both have a very cozy scent to them. I keep diffusers in all of our bathrooms and I have very summer scents in there right now, so I am excited to swap them out come September (which is next week- CRAZY)! I don't do much seasonal decorating, with Christmas as the exception, but scent is one of the easiest ways to signal a switch of seasons in your home! 

Traveling: We are staying put here in Pittsburgh for September as we have quite a few bridal and baby showers on the calendar. But I am also looking forward to being home to enjoy football, pumpkin patches, chili Sundays, and fun with friends and family. As of right now, we only have two trips planned for November and December. I actually tried to book more but seriously so many places are already booked!!! I booked our November travel back in June and our December travel in early May! So we are already starting to think of what smaller trips we want to do in 2022 on top of working on planning our big honeymoon next summer after my sister's wedding! I'm also planning my sister's bachelorette so if you have any tips, let me know, we are going to be doing either Savannah or Charleston in spring 2022! 

Quoting: 'Doing what you love is never a waste of time.' // See more of my favorites, here.

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure