Tuesday, October 12, 2021

Gift Guide 2021: Under $100

Gift Guide 2021: Under $100
Shop the Guide:
I have to say, this was a harder gift guide to make. This is my $50ish-$100 gift guide. I know most items have increased in price lately so that has really knocked a lot of my favorite items out of the $100 category and then I have a ton of under $50 ideas, but this $50-$100 price range feels a bit awkward this year! But I do feel like the items I did find and include are really great options!! I've also started working on my men's gift guide and it's REALLY good!! So stay tuned, that is next and I also have mall business and Etsy gift guides coming too... and more but those are the ones already in the works and will be released soon!

Some items of note... 
Workout Mat// I have this workout mat and it's truly the nicest. It's a small business and every single purchase equals funds to yoga therapy programs for pediatric cancer patients as well as every mat purchased equals another mat donated to a pediatric cancer patient. Really great company and mission and product. 

Peel Pads// These are pricey but they truly make my skin SO nice. I wish I could use them every single day! 

Slippers// I LOVE these slippers. They got so worn and gross after wearing them a ton and I figured I needed to throw them out. I decided why not throw them in the wash. It says not to but I wasn't worried about ruining them because I figured they were trashed anyway so I had nothing to lose. I washed them and they completely came back to life... like new!! I just tossed them in the washing machine and then let them air dry in the sun. It took a full 24 hours for them to dry but I really could not believe it. 

Monogram Wood Board// This wood board is from my collaboration with WREN! You can use code SYDNEY20 for 20% off your purchase! 


Foundation Stick// Best foundation EVER. It is SO natural looking and just makes my skin look amazing. Could not live without this product, it's a must-have for me. Pricey, but worth it in my opinion. 

Down Throw// These throws continue to be on sale!! 

Crystal Wine Coaster// Cute to either pair with a nice bottle of wine OR use as a jewelry or entryway catchall for things like keys!  

Cashmere Tee// The new cashemre is amazing and these tees are classic wardrobe staples. 

Jewelry Box// I bought this for myself this summer and it's so beautiful. I loved the clear top so I could see what all I have! I have the color stone and I feel like this is a really good price for such a nice product. 

Concealer// This is another makeup must-have for me. It's truly incredible the way it covers up dark circles but looks so natural at the same time.

2021 Gift Guides:

Past 2020 Gift Guides:

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure