Friday, November 5, 2021

Master Pittsburgh Wedding Vendor List










I love this one because it looks so unposed and 'normal' how we would usually take a photo together any other day! 


This one cracks me up. 


I wanted to share a master list of all of the vendors we used for our Pittsburgh wedding and a few photos I haven't shared yet! I'm still working on getting some blog posts out with more details, but for now, I wanted to give each of these businesses some love! Every single vendor we used is a small business and I cannot stress to you all how important that is to not only the local economy but to the event industry after a really rough 2020! 

If I am listing the vendor below, it means I wholeheartedly recommend them. I never had an issue with anyone, leading up to the wedding was seamless, and then the day-of, everyone's execution was truly flawless. You cannot go wrong by hiring any of these wonderful people for your special day!!!

The Duquesne Club// Dana was our event coordinator at the club and is phenomenal! The service at the Duquesne Club is truly world-class and a gorgeous place to hold a wedding or event. It's where I had always imagined my wedding taking place even before I met my husband! 

St. Bernard Catholic Church// Our church was very organized and clear about all of the requirements we had to meet to be able to marry in the church I grew up in! They are a well-oiled machine on the wedding day with their wedding coordinators. It's also one of the most beautiful churches in all of Pittsburgh! 

Mosaic Linens// Susie Perelman is Mosaic's owner and founder and the care and thought that goes into everything with the business is second to none! The linen selection is huge and high quality and the knowledge of the staff is wonderful. They make it EASY! BLOG POST HERE.

Dogwood Hill// They have tasteful and beautiful invitations for all occasions including weddings! The suite I chose was just the perfect mix of classic and modern and I could not be happier with everything that they did for us! All of the content that you have to create to go on all of the paper products is a lot but they made it seem far less daunting! BLOG POST HERE.

Eventioneers// This is where we rented our gold chiavari chairs and glass beaded chargers from. This is a fantastic event rental company and so easy to work with. 

Mt. Lebanon Floral// I worked with Ashley and she knew her stuff. I told her my vision and she totally understood what I was going for. I am honestly not a huge flower person so I feel like a lot of what I was looking for was harder for me to articulate but Ashley just fully understood! Everything looked phenomenal. 

Bachelor Boys Band// Ok I cannot stress this enough but I have worked with bands in the past and have always felt like they are one of the harder vendors to work with because they are slow to respond and I just always feel like bands don't have their act together leading up to the day. However, Bachelor Boy Band was SO on top of it all. It was truly impressive. They have a portal you go in and can keep everything organized. Andrew was so responsive and took extensive notes on what we were looking for. They accommodated our request for the lead singer and understood everything I asked for. I could not get over how fabulous they were. We could have been in a dingy garage and still would have had a blast with Bachelor Boy Band playing! Read about the music, here. BLOG POST HERE.

Matt Mantyla and Derek Quinn and Lindsay Quinn// Matt is my husband's friend from high school and he is such a talented photographer. He and his team did both our photo and video. They do beautiful work. I'd like to think that I was easy to work with on all wedding fronts with exception of the photo/video. Because photos are part of my job, I know about photography more than an average bride might, and because of this,  I am *so* particular. Matt took all of my direction in stride and totally executed it all perfectly! 

Tortorice Transportation// I was honestly looking for the lowest-priced transportation when I was booking this part of our wedding day because we didn't need a ton and didn't have a lot of moving parts. Tortorice was great and so was our driver! On-time and totally reliable. I had never worked with this company before but would work with them again! They also didn't think I was crazy for making sure we got a car with a tan interior, ha! 

Hair By Courtney Benedetti// Courtney's resumé is beyond impressive. She is so good at what she does. She can literally do anything. Not only that, but Courtney has a really calm/chill vibe about her. I just felt really calm and comfortable with her doing my hair! Courtney is, without a doubt, the best in the city. 

Makeup by Tamie Konzier// Tamie made my skin GLOW! I wanted my makeup more on the natural side and she nailed it. She also did my mom and sister's makeup so beautifully! 

Judith Brown Calligraphy// Judith is a very talented calligrapher. I learned about Judith when one of my girlfriends signed us up for a calligraphy class. We loved the class with Judith and I knew she would do a beautiful job on our paper goods. She is able to do all different styles and does calligraphy for weddings, events, or any other needs! BLOG POST HERE

Cucina Bella// Carmen, the owner, went to my high school and he is so great. We LOVE Cucina Bella. Their food is incredible and they have a beautiful 'wine cellar' style event space that feels so cozy and like you are in Italy. We had the best food and the best time for our rehearsal dinner! 

Adam Valenti// Adam was our bagpiper and my goodness is he incredibly talented. I love the bagpipes and I was really set on having a piper at our wedding. He was so organized, responsive, and just amazing as he played on our wedding day. Bagpipers were harder to find as many of them do this on the side and have other full-time jobs and don't necessarily market themselves a ton to weddings. So definitely let me know if you need his information because he is amazing! 

Bridal Beginning// This is where I got my dress and I had it custom made and made it so easy to work with them on that! The seamstress in-house was lovely and so talented. They Also stored my dress for an extra 15 months as we had to postpone and made everything so easy for me! BLOG POST HERE.

Hushed Commotion// This is where I had my veil custom made and I loved it. They did a beautiful job! BLOG POST HERE

1 comment:

Kate said...

Hi Sydney! I was actually one of your wedding coordinators at St. Bernard - big fan! I just didn't want to say anything because I didn't want to distract you :) It was an honor to work with you and your entire family was so sweet and kind. And I loved your shout-out to the pups in your petitions! I've been a reader for probably five or six years, and it felt like I was able to give back to you in a small way for all of your advice over the years. Stay well and congratulations again!

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure