Thursday, January 13, 2022

Lately

Cashmere Tee (sold out)// Cashmere Pants

This week was relatively 'boring' for lack of a better word!! Not much to report. I have been working, working out, going on walks, hanging out with my husband and that's basically it! Not that I'm complaining, I like a good routine week! 

This weekend we have dinner plans at a restaurant I have never been to before and lunch plans at one of my favorite spots so I am excited! My husband is going to make (the most incredible) chili for Sunday's Steeler game! So basically our entire weekend will be revolving around food, ha!!! 

I've been working some more on getting my sister's bachelorette party in order. It's next month and I'm so excited. There will be 15 girls going on the trip, so it's going to be quite the adventure, ha!! 

Wearing: I didn't dress up too much this week. It was really cold Monday and Tuesday so I mostly kept cozy in these Cashmere Pants. They have become a staple for me lately!! 

Drinking: Have you guys tried the brand of drinks called Celsius? My sister told me about them. They are sparkling water energy drinks but usually only around 10 calories. They also contain vitamins and minerals. I got a few flavors to try. I haven't tried them yet but will share what I think when I do!  

Sale: This Jamey Cashmere sweater is a wardrobe staple for me. I have it in several colors and wear it weekly. The quality is top-notch. I cannot believe the sale prices of some of these colors!!! It runs true to size! 
Sale II: The Talbots sale is SO good. You get an extra 50% off items and with that discount they become such a steal, it's kind of crazy! I ordered these cotton lounge shorts to wear in the summer months and I did not buy this because I have too many sherpas, but I LOVE this one. It's gorgeous and under $50 after the discount- such a steal! 

Watching:
HBO Max has a 20th Anniversary Harry Potter Special called "Return to Hogwarts" and as a big Harry Potter fan, I absolutely loved it. I wanted more!! They interview the cast and the entire thing all just felt really raw and candid. I really felt their emotions, so much so, I even cried!!! 

Listening: I'm very into my Winter 2022 playlist. It has so many good ones and is very upbeat/feel good! 

Loving: I forgot to bring my planters in before the freeze and some of them have cracked which is so annoying of me because I knew that this would happen! Last year, I had such trouble finding planters so I came across this one at Target (saw it in person) and I love it! it's affordable and pretty and will house my basil nicely this summer! I snagged it now while it's in stock and available and will tuck it away in my warm basement until summer! I also really liked this one
Loving II: I just ordered this lip balm- it looks a lot darker in the tube than it is, but I am loving it. It reminds me of the Dior lip glow but for a fraction of the price. This is 'Dolly Fever' and is just a great everyday color! 
Wanting: This gorgeous cable knit sweater feels very Cameron Diaz in The Holiday! I'm so excited about the Lake Pajamas x Schumacher collaboration. I love this set. I hope they do more prints in the future!! 

Pittsburgh: It's Pittsburgh restaurant week and I can't say I'm too impressed with the offerings this year! We didn't make a single reservation for restaurant week anywhere! 

Quoting: 'Imagine what's possible once you stop doubting yourself.' // See more of my favorites, here.

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure