Wednesday, January 12, 2022

My Home Office Desk







I really love my office and my desk. It's a pretty small room so it started out feeling cozy just because of that but I love the way it has turned out with the pieces I have brought. I feel that it strikes a balance between feeling homey and comfortable but also makes me feel organized and prepared to work. 

I've shared some posts on this before, but I think one of my favorite things about this room is that it is an office but the vibe really blends in with the rest of our home. I made sure to choose antiques and repurposed them as office furniture.

Today I thought I would share my desk space as I switch up the decor here and there... more like fine-tune everything! 

We used a ton of Wedgwood jasperware for our wedding (more about that here) that I have been collecting over many years and so I recently pulled some out to add to my desk. It reminds me of our wedding but also just looks so beautiful and that alone brings me joy!

Lamps

Decor

Supplies

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure