Wednesday, February 16, 2022

Charlotte Tilbury Flawless Filter Review


Charlotte Tilbury Flawless Filter Review

Charlotte Tilbury Flawless Filter Review
No filter or editing of any kind in this photo. 
Find It At:

This is a very early review of a beauty product for me. I usually don't write reviews as quickly because I like to wait a while and see how the product works over the course of a few weeks or months. So the fact that I am writing about this product after only having used it a handful of times, that should tell you just how good this product is... 

Enter in the Flawless Filter which is labeled as a 'primer highlighter'. It's a creamy liquid product. When you dab it all over your skin and blend it in (I used my Artis 7 brush), you truly get the look of flawless skin. It blends so easily. It just makes my pores almost entirely undetectable, it makes me look like I got a very slight natural tan, and it hides any redness. But really, it's the erasing of pores that is the craziest part of this product. The 'flawless filter' is just so perfectly named. 

Usually, anything that 'erases' my pores can make me break out, but that hasn't been the case at alll! 

It's not, however, full coverage. You could wear it on its own as foundation (think of it more as a tinted moisturizer in that sense), you can use it as a highlighter (pinpointing the high points on your face), or you can use it as a primer/base for the rest of your makeup. 

The size you see in the photo above is the mini size. I bought the smaller size as I was unsure if I would like it so I just wanted to test it out. Now that I have, I have already ordered the larger size. The mini is a great travel size, though. 

I wear shade 3 Fair which is described as 'Warm peach for light to medium skin tones'. If you have the Westman Atelier foundation sticks, I use shade II and IV if that helps to give you an idea of what shade you might be! 

I personally think that I won't use this every single day only because I don't feel like I need to be looking 'flawless' always. I think I'll use it as a base to my makeup when I take photos or for occasions or a date night- things like that. 

TLDR: This stuff is insanely amazing and I would highly recommend it. It's worth every penny. 

No comments:

 

© Summer Wind Blog 2017 / site design by kiki and co. / disclosure